Who or which is the best car manufacturer?

Matthew McGinn - Where You Are

LYRICS:

Its quiet tonight, I'm staring at the sky
I'm wishing on every star.
To send me a sign, 'let me know that she loves me tonight.'
I want to be where you are.
I tried to be strong tried to keep it inside,
But its all coming out, I miss you tonight.

I want to be where you are
I just want to hold you in my arms
I want you to feel, I want you to know my love is real
I want to be where you are.

Its quiet tonight, I tried your number twice.
I just want to hear you speak.
Now days feel like years, it feels like forever since you've been here.
I just need to feel you next to me.

Are you thinking of me when you're falling asleep?
Is it cold in your bed?
I want to be with you, my God how I miss you
You're alone in my head.

Sorry couldnt find the song from any hosting sites :/

~Short video of dreamland in progress, hold on tight~

0 Responses to "Matthew McGinn - Where You Are"

Post a Comment