Who or which is the best car manufacturer?

=Taylors is My Choice=

Yes, Taylors is definitely attractive enough to get me interested in enrolling there, i have not really decided on which course im going to take but i went to taylors college in sunway today with casey to check out evrything including courses they offer, the lecturers there, campus facilities, the community, the student residence area and of course the price as well. One special thing is that in 2010, the new lakeside campus will be ready and funtional..which is when i will finish my one year Pre-U and prolly move there for Degrees x) i just have to decide on my course and i'll be starting in January :) Later at night, met up with friends for Potluck and had lil chats there in the park.END.

0 Responses to "=Taylors is My Choice="

Post a Comment